We use Digital ID to comply with KYC requirements.
Please note that once you click the 'Verify with Digital ID' button, anything that happens in the newly opened pop-up window happens on Digital ID's end, and we have no control over it.
On rare occasions, the KYC process fails to complete successfully.
Common reasons verification may fail:
- If you are using an Android device, some models have issues with Digital ID
- Using Digital ID app (instead of choosing 'New to Digital ID?')
- ID document has expired
- Address does not match records
- New document number (e.g. new passport)
- Recent name change
- Wrong information entered (e.g. entered card number instead of driver number)
- Internet connectivity issues
- Web browser not up to date
- Browser cookies preventing the exchange of data
- You are using a ‘private' browser (incognito mode)
- You may have clicked “Cancel” instead of “Allow” at the final step, which requests to share your details with Bitaroo.
- If you have an account with Digital ID, try verifying your ID as a guest with them, not via your Digital ID account
- If you are using an Android device, try using a desktop instead
- Make sure ‘incognito mode' isn't turned on
- Use a different Identification card (for example, your Passport instead of your Driver Licence), ideally on a different device (or at the very least on a different browser, otherwise delete cookies first).
- Log out, hard refresh (command/ctrl + R), log in