The Recurring Buy feature is a great tool to help you implement Dollar-cost averaging (DCA).
DCA is a system wherein buyers make Bitcoin purchases periodically for reducing the impact volatility has on their portfolio.
These purchases take place regularly regardless of the price.
To place a DCA order:
1. Change 'type' in the order form to 'Recurring Buy (DCA)',
2. Fill in the desired recurring amount in AUD,
3. Choose the frequency (daily/weekly/fortnightly/monthly) and
4. Click on 'Buy BTC'.
If the order is valid, it will 'Market Buy' immediately and will continue to place Market Orders at the frequency chosen.
You can see the status of the DCA order in the 'DCA orders' tab (beneath the order book).
One of our users, @swaaalla, has made a video demonstrating how to DCA.
We hope you will find it useful.
To cancel a DCA order:
1. Click on the 'DCA Orders' tab
2. Click on the X next to the active DCA order that you wish to cancel