1. Go to Account --> Deposit
2. Choose deposit method: PayID (also known as OSKO and/or NPP) or Direct Credit (also known as EFT or standard bank transfer)
3. Copy deposit details, paste them into your bank account's payment screen and send the payment across.
A. If depositing AUD, you must deposit funds from a bank account under your own legal name (not a third party).
B. Be sure not to exceed your AUD Daily Deposit Limit or your deposit will be delayed.
PayID: near instant and are credited to your Bitaroo account as soon as they arrive on our end. Caveats:
1. Depending on your bank, first deposit(s) may be held for up to 24 hours by your bank.
2. If the Bank Account Name does not 100% match your Bitaroo Account Name, first deposits may be delayed until reviewed by a human. They will show in Account --> Deposit as 'Processing' while we do our checks. Once approved, subsequent deposits from the same bank account will be automatically approved.
Direct Deposit (EFT): usually within 1 business day but could take up to 3 business days.