AUD deposits can be made only from Australian Bank Accounts under your own legal name (not a third party). Joint accounts are acceptable.
To initiate the deposit, please follow these steps
1. Go to 'Account --> Deposit'
2. Want to Auto Buy? Toggle to 'Auto Buy'. Otherwise, proceed to step 3 below.
3. Choose deposit method: 'PayID' (also known as OSKO and/or NPP) or 'Direct Credit' (also known as EFT or standard bank transfer)
4. Copy deposit details, paste them into your bank account's payment screen and send the payment across.
A. If you exceed your AUD Daily Deposit Limit the processing of your deposit will be delayed.
B. You don't need to enter any reference number as each Bitaroo user is allocated their own deposit bank account number and their own PayID email address. Learn More
PayID: near instant and are credited to your Bitaroo account as soon as they arrive on our end. Caveats:
1. Depending on your bank, first deposit(s) may be held for up to 24 hours by your bank.
2. If the Bank Account Name does not 100% match your Bitaroo Account Name, first deposits may be delayed until reviewed by a human. They will show in 'Account --> Deposit' as 'Processing' while we do our checks. Once approved, subsequent deposits from the same bank account will be automatically approved.
Direct Deposit (EFT): usually within 1 business day but could take up to 3 business days.